The Express: It is one of the world’s most famous music studios where some of the greatest albums have been recorded. And now Abbey Road Studios will feature in a new trivia quiz which will test the best of pop buffs.
A board game – being released in time for Christmas – commemorates the 80th anniversary of the north London studios that have produced seminal works from some of the world’s biggest names including The Beatles, Pink Floyd and Oasis.
Hidden inside five of the Abbey Road Studios games – priced £19.97 online at Tesco – is a golden ticket giving winners the opportunity of a guided tour around the studios.
David Snow, of Imagination Games, said it offers the chance “to follow in the footsteps of some of the greatest recording artists of our time”.
1. What have apparently committed a crime in George Michael’s Careless Whisper?
2. Which sweet lady is waiting for Tony Christie in Amarillo?
3. Which Beatles song contains the words log and dog?
4. What drink is served at Hotel California?
5. Where was the girl seen in James Blunt’s You’re Beautiful?
6. Which food is stored in Mrs Robinson’s pantry?
7. What is the first word of Elvis Presley’s Always On My Mind?
ANSWERS: 1 Guilty feet. 2 Marie. 3 A Hard Day’s Night. 4 Pink champagne. 5 A subway 6 Cupcakes. 7 Maybe.